Show HN: Birdsong-find people that love the same music (Spotify) (alpha users) Looking for alpha users! See the last paragraph. Yesterday I randomly found a person on Spotify whose playlists I love. It's as if these playlists were made by me; I love them and now I have at least thee new good playlists to listen to. I immediately knew that I want to replicate this experience-finding people that love the same music as me. In the afternoon, I coded a simple web app. The app is very simple and halway complete but ready for users. The currently implemented part works a bit like Tinder selection: 1. you are presented one song you recently listened to a lot 2. a 30 second preview of the song starts playing and you are shown the song's cover, name, and artists 3. you must rate the song with either: - NO: I am sick of this song/I hate it - MEH: it's OK - LOVE: I loveee this song, it gives me the chills 4. repeat-go to step 1 with the next song See a screenshot here: https://twitter.com/touch_marine/status/1478772993602080775 The rest of the app (the half not yet implemented) will take this ratings and match them with others. You will get a list of matches and you will be able to go to their Spotify's profile and listen to their public playlists. I am looking for any users that would like to give the app a go. Unfortunately, I have a limited API access which means only 20 people can register and I first need to enter their Spotify email into the Spotify Developer Dashboard. To register send me your Spotify email to scout at touchlabs.io or on twitter to @touch_marine (https://twitter.com/touch_marine). January 5, 2022 at 10:04PM
Post Top Ad
Your Ad Spot
Wednesday, January 5, 2022
Home
Hacker News
Show HN: Birdsong-find people that love the same music (Spotify) (alpha users) https://ift.tt/3qTGV4W
Show HN: Birdsong-find people that love the same music (Spotify) (alpha users) https://ift.tt/3qTGV4W
Tags
Hacker News#
Share This
About latest news
Hacker News
Labels:
Hacker News
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Post Top Ad
Author Details
Ut wisi enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exerci tation ullamcorper suscipit lobortis nisl ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis autem vel eum iriure dolor in hendrerit in vulputate velit esse molestie consequat.
Post Top Ad
No comments:
Post a Comment